• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

GMT Blue Dial Oakley

Carly

Oakley Beginner
Bristol
Hello all, I wonder if I could ask about the Oakley GMT with the blue dial, as in my photo. I have tried to research it but there appears to be very little info on the blue..lots for the black and the white dial but not the blue. Any info would be great..why are they so hard to google anything on, is it quite rare, etc..it is a blinder of a watch by the way. Thanks
SDC10631.JPG

Nice watch and welcome to the forum. Most of the GMTs are rare due to being out of production for quit awhile. I have this one and the black polished, fairly easy to find. The hardest one to get seems to be the all black ION plated. My only concern for this watch is the Japanese movement was special built for Oakley and there are no replacement parts available.

Hello Oakley-olic, thanks for this information. My watch looks like it has never been worn, no damage and the blue sticker is still on the back cover. Umm, could you tell me what to type in the search engine to get the best result for the blue dial only please? Appreciate your help

I don't think you will find much info specific to the blue dial. Here is a link from o-review on the GMT.
GMT
Not sure whats going on but I cant get the link to work. go to o-review.com. database, watches,GMT.

Last edited:
hi and welcome to the forum! are you in bristol uk? i am in sunny somerset!

what particular info are you after?

Sent from my Nokia 5210 using TapaTalk

hi and welcome to the forum! are you in bristol uk? i am in sunny somerset!

what particular info are you after?

Sent from my Nokia 5210 using TapaTalk
Hello mjt, I have just googled the link that Oakley-olic gave me and it was very informative thanks..It is my first Oakley that I purchased at auction and when I picked it up ( It was online so I had`nt viewed ) I was amazed by the quality and weight of it. Yes, it`s Bristol UK but I am originally from Frome in Somt :)

Hey Carly, welcome to the forum! I cannot be of any help on your watch, just wanted to say hello and thanks for joining!

Hope you stick around, we like new people here!

;)

p.s. Nice watch!

Back