• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Go to emerald lens for XS

Slojack

The Cake is a Lie
Premium Member
Orlando
What lens does the community recommend for cutting to fit an XS? I've read the lens cutting guide on what can be used, but sometimes it's just easier to ask the pros. I've got a Polished XS with brand new VR28 BIP in them. I want to move those over to the Carbon pair I just bought from @MSTech which is going to need them. I can get a pair of Fire IP, but really like the look of Emerald in Polished frames. Any pointing of in the right direction is appreciated.

Love the Emeralds, my favorite lenses color, followed by a close second to the Ice. Here's a pic of my Polished Carbons with the Emeralds.

image.jpeg

Emerald is prolly my favorite lenses color,
I love flashy lenses/frame combos but an XS in Plasma & Emerald with olive rubbers is nice when you want to look fly but not ostentatious or over the top.
Second, would between Sapphire Iridium-polarized or Deep Water PRiZM Polarized

Emerald is prolly my favorite lenses color,
I love flashy lenses/frame combos but an XS in Plasma & Emerald with olive rubbers is nice when you want to look fly but not ostentatious or over the top.
Second, would between Sapphire Iridium-polarized or Deep Water PRiZM Polarized

I would agree with that. Subtle, yet still makes a statement.

Back