• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

God Bless The USA! And Its Troops!

A buddy of mine is a marine,and is currently stationed in japan....
not sure exactly where... but at this point... WHO CARES.
Well...he just IM'ed me this morning.... via Facebook.
Asks me for my address... doesn't tell me why.
So...okay,whatever. Good friend of mine,i trust him, so i just gave him my address...
said he'd be back in a couple minutes....
comes back... IM's me again... says "M-Frame 2.0's, Merry Christmas"
and logs off.... lol.

Oh man i love my friends!
Shipping from Japan is a b****, especially coming to and from a government base...
but i will keep the status updated! and definitely post pictures of my sweet freebie as soon as i get them in!

I'm pretty stoked!

I lived in Japan for 3 1/2 years and shipping to/from APO from the post office on base isn't a pain at all. It is just like going to a regular USPS. I got stuff from ebay/amazon on there on average in about 4-6 business day.

Well jive! we'll find out! I shipped him an iPhone a couple months back,and some other stuff... we've always had trouble! lol...
hopefully not this time...seeing that he's sending it out,and not receiving anything on base.

Rustspot! i'm assuming (and by assuming i mean hoping) lol.... that they're the black/strike array...
from what i know that's what they give him...

Splice, i'm about 85% sure he has them with him in Japan :/
talked to him about an hour ago...he said they handed him about 6 pairs...

I wish people just handed me a few M-Frame arrays!

Do you own a standard M-Frame to compare it to? I've been thinking of getting one of the frame-only auctions on eBay, but I'm also contemplating dumping all of my Strike lenses and going with Heater and I don't know how the 2.0 looks with Heater. Except now I'm looking at pics and in some of them Hybrid looks bigger than Strike, but going on the Oakley website using the custom glasses options it shows them about equal with the strike being fuller at the cheeks and a little taller at the nose.

i do have a standard m-frame...i also had a m-frame 2.0,however i gave that pair to my father before he went on a trip a couple months back...
i have to say...i really really like the 2.0 frame... Its awesome.
The strike is my favorite lens cut...out of all the m-frame...even over radar cuts.
I do however advise throwing a lens from a standard pair on there,the ballistic 2.0 frame standard lenses have a clip on the top,and it's a little much...
it is very noticeable...
unless you're out hunting or at the shooting range... it might be a little too much for some.

Latest Posts

Back