• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

God help me

ARB

Oakley Beginner
After a theft one year and then mysterious breakage a couple later I found myself without Oakley's for a few years. I guess I figured they were too nice for my luck. Happy to say that I'm back on the wagon with some HJ2.0's and here's where my obsessive compulsive disorder kicks in, I feel like I need the FJ2.0's now, as well as the SI Eagle flak jackets, as well as the SI Gascans (coming from a military family I appreciate those designs tremendously). So I guess it boils down to this, how do you guys keep it in check? Way too much eye candy to not want a taste, ya know?

After a theft one year and then mysterious breakage a couple later I found myself without Oakley's for a few years. I guess I figured they were too nice for my luck. Happy to say that I'm back on the wagon with some HJ2.0's and here's where my obsessive compulsive disorder kicks in, I feel like I need the FJ2.0's now, as well as the SI Eagle flak jackets, as well as the SI Gascans (coming from a military family I appreciate those designs tremendously). So I guess it boils down to this, how do you guys keep it in check? Way too much eye candy to not want a taste, ya know?

Just enjoy the ride in collecting bro!

It's a bit easier for me because a lot of frame styles don't fit me. If Gascans fit me I'd be in deep water going for all of the customs and Artist pairs.

At one point I setup a secondary checking account and was putting small automatic deposits into it. Whatever was in that or my Paypal account could be spent on anything (glasses, guns/ammo, car mods, computer parts, etc). It helped me save and maintain sanity, as well as track expenses better since my primary checking was just being used for food, fuel, rent, clothes, and other bills.

Wallet and face keeps my O desires in check. This stuff is not cheap. And also my face restricts me to larger frames, something that is not easy to deal with. If I could pull off a Frog, I'd be in trouble.

We dont keep in check, that's the problem. Thank God declaring bankruptcy has gotten easier.

Latest Posts

Back