• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Goggle Owners

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
Anyone on here do any riding or collect goggles? I've noticed that there is a lack of goggle stuff on here and I wanted to change that. I just picked these up myself, planning on learning how to snowboard here soon. :cool: My goggle is the Splice Peyote Block Text with H.I. Persimmon, I've personally never seen these goggles before and there wasn't a picture on O-Review.

There are a LOT of amazing goggles Oakley has come out with over the years, I'm excited to see what you guys have.

Last edited by a moderator:
If we're just doing general goggle conversation - does anyone know anything about the Livestrong Crowbars? I have heard that they exist and have now found someone that claims to have a pair.

If anyone knows anything about them, I'd love to have a ballpark of what they're worth.

IMG_20121118_112029.jpg

Nice choice ;-)

Anyone on here do any riding or collect goggles? I've noticed that there is a lack of goggle stuff on here and I wanted to change that. I just picked these up myself, planning on learning how to snowboard here soon. :cool: My goggle is the Splice Peyote Block Text with H.I. Persimmon, I've personally never seen these goggles before and there wasn't a picture on O-Review.

There are a LOT of amazing goggles Oakley has come out with over the years, I'm excited to see what you guys have.

I saw these at an O-Store recently. I remember remarking to the sales person that if they can do this kind of thing on goggles why aren't they doing it on sunglasses?

Last edited by a moderator:
Which goggle is that Yeti? It's not the Crowbar or Splice.

I can't remember the name, picked them up at the Vault last year for $35.

I actually thought they were the same as the ones you posted because I just saw the pattern/colour and didn't look at the details lol.

Crowbar - definitely not Lexan.

Same print just on a different frame.

Having Oakley goggles with Lexan lenses is so lame, the optics are terrible. Plutonite or nothing I say!!!
(That said, I love the new Kass Pro Frames, so I picked them up... just for display though!!). If I was wearing Kass, it would be Canopy!

Are you sure those are Crowbars? The outriggers don't look the same. Either way they are still sweet.

I'm thinking his are Lexan because of what he paid for them. All the $30 goggles I've seen at the Vaults have been with Lexan lenses.

Back