1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Anyone on here do any riding or collect goggles? I've noticed that there is a lack of goggle stuff on here and I wanted to change that. I just picked these up myself, planning on learning how to snowboard here soon. :cool: My goggle is the Splice Peyote Block Text with H.I. Persimmon, I've personally never seen these goggles before and there wasn't a picture on O-Review.

There are a LOT of amazing goggles Oakley has come out with over the years, I'm excited to see what you guys have.

Last edited by a moderator: 5/21/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakster

Oakster Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

If we're just doing general goggle conversation - does anyone know anything about the Livestrong Crowbars? I have heard that they exist and have now found someone that claims to have a pair.

If anyone knows anything about them, I'd love to have a ballpark of what they're worth.

3. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

I've got a Crowbar Carbon Fiber/Black Iridium (which is more VR28 Black iridium in the goggles..) and my GF has a E-Frame in Purple haze with Black Iridium. Both great Goggles!

4. Yeti

Yeti Frostmonkey Staff Member Premium Member

Goggle Owners - IMG_20121118_112029.jpg

Nice choice ;-)

5. Batwolf

Which goggle is that Yeti? It's not the Crowbar or Splice.

6. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

I saw these at an O-Store recently. I remember remarking to the sales person that if they can do this kind of thing on goggles why aren't they doing it on sunglasses?

Last edited by a moderator: 5/21/14
  7. Yeti

Yeti Frostmonkey Staff Member Premium Member

I can't remember the name, picked them up at the Vault last year for $35.

I actually thought they were the same as the ones you posted because I just saw the pattern/colour and didn't look at the details lol.

8. Batwolf

I bet yours have the Lexan lens then, huh?

9. Oakster

Oakster Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Crowbar - definitely not Lexan.

Same print just on a different frame.

Having Oakley goggles with Lexan lenses is so lame, the optics are terrible. Plutonite or nothing I say!!!
    (That said, I love the new Kass Pro Frames, so I picked them up... just for display though!!). If I was wearing Kass, it would be Canopy!

10. Batwolf

Are you sure those are Crowbars? The outriggers don't look the same. Either way they are still sweet.

I'm thinking his are Lexan because of what he paid for them. All the $30 goggles I've seen at the Vaults have been with Lexan lenses.