• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Goin Triple

the_owl

hard to kidnap
U.S.
Picked up a triple wide today. Must give a big thanks to a member here for letting me acquire it. It was local pickup only on ebay. No lights. $540. We talked and he let me grab it without a big bid war. We were thinking FGG would swoop in and get it but he didnt even bid
Pretty damn good shape. I should be good for a while on cases. Currently at 7 and I think Ill be selling two countertops in the near future

Anyone with a triple that can take pics of the locker below? looks like it can hold shelves
IMG_20141022_154535_328.jpg

Yea. Young kid had it. Missing a shelf but that's no big deal. Really was looking for a mega double.

That's cool, I saw it was missing the shelf, still a great price tho. I have two doubles, ones empty the other one is full

I figured it would end up on here. One day I will be ready to land one, I was curious how wide this one was actually but didn't want to blast it on here for sale. Nice pickup.

Awesome!! Your almost never see a triple... 7 cases is an impressive achievement as well! I got two but really only need one of them... Congrats!!

Go big or go home. You did both!

Latest Posts

Back