• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Going Out With A Bang......

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
Since my collecting is coming to an end I figured it was fitting to end it on a high note. My second TI02 Juliet was an X-Man creation. That was my "go to" pair.... I wore it more than any other pair in my collection. Well fast forward a year and some prick decided he needed them more than me...... First pair I ever had stolen. What a sick feeling..... Anyways here is the predecessor..... A beautiful remake. This has to be prolly the best frame I've seen come out of Marks shop..... Not to say that the other pairs are substandard at all but everything about this pair is perfect. Nose bridge spacing, earstem level, buffed inner tips and an amazing X Metal finish. I installed new BI lenses. I want to give very special thanks to @oakleystephen, @oakleyguy7 and of course @thexman. Another stellar job!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406925418.433479.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406925430.615889.jpg

Last edited:
That's awesome bro. My piece that is currently being worked on by Mark is too, also my last and will definitely finish my collection with a bang. I'll post pictures when I complete it.

Last edited:
It is always sad to hear about someone's stuff being stolen. That's good that you were able to find another pair and have it done up. Awesome pictures and awesome job by the xman!!

I have a pair identical to those too, I wear them every day.i have the VR28bip lenses installed and these frames are actually better than original Ti02s because the contrast is so much more pronounced. Glad I could help out a friend in need as this thing I do becomes more gratifying every day.