• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Going rate for an x metal single wide

If you want it and can't find one anywhere else, then price shouldn't matter. All that matters is if you can afford to pay or not.

Last week I paid 675 for a single wide delivered from Tennessee to Louisiana. That's about 3 times whats it's worth, but the opportunity has never risen before so I jumped on it. It all depends on where you live and how badly you want it. If someone had one near me for 495, that money would go down faster than a Thai hooker.

Shipping comes into play for most. Think about that carefully when negotiating.

I was going to give that dude on Craigslist $400 for it, but he blew me off a couple of times. Then emailed me that it was still available, and I told him "You sure, you keep blowing me off. When can I come see it?" Then...nothing.

"You sure, you keep blowing me off. When can I come see it?"

Lol you may have shot yourself in the foot with that one haha...

Like others have said, $300 tends to be the median fair price for a x-metal singlewide, before shipping / pickup costs. But if you want to pay more to grab something while it's available, go for it, you wouldn't be the first. Just realize you're unlikely to get your full investment back if you sell it later.

I'm not concerned with getting my investment back, and with that ******* from Craigslist, I was done with him anyway. That dudes had that thing for sale on there for like 2 years. I now know why.

Back