1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

So I recently completed building my single-speed commuter bike and I am really wanting a pair of Oakley Grips to really finish it off properly.

So my Q is: What should one pay for a pair of grips? If anyone has a pair to sell I would be interested. I don't need in New condition! They going to be used EVERYDAY!!! So they will wear!

For those interested, this is the bike. Rear der is simply for chain tension, but it has been replaced with a proper tensioner!
    Going Rate For Oakley Grips - lq8s.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyJared

OakleyJared Oakley Enthusiast

There is a promo on Oakley.com I believe where you spend $150 and you get a free set.

Ecko likes this.
  3. i am rich

i am rich The Silly Collector!

4. OakleyJared

Of course now I went to find a link and cannot find it :mad:

5. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

I got a email about it. They are also doing the bounce back coupons on Oakley.com

6. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

If someone was to receive a pair of the grips spoken about from the O website, what would they consider selling them for? Im in South Africa so cannot get this deal, but really would love a pair.

7. OakleyJared

Yeah I saw it again on FaceBook last night. Wish I had an Oakley store close by. I work for Oakley and cannot get a pair of grips.