1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. JayMann

JayMann Oakley Collector

As the title says whats the going rate for a pair of like new OTT with box...is there anything else that comes with these?

Thanks Jay

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

With box, probably like 375-400?

Without, I'd say around the 330 range.

3. JayMann

JayMann Oakley Collector

Thanks mate....What do you get with them i'm guessing you don't get a coin or anything like that just need to look out for the box, papers and bag?

4. Mickle

Mickle Oakley Beginner

Yep! Box, papers and a microbag designed specifically for the OTT

5. JayMann

JayMann Oakley Collector

Wicked thanks guys!

6. Mickle

Mickle Oakley Beginner

I wouldn't jump at buying a pair for $350-$400 tho. You have to remember that most people don't wear these and they're mainly a collector's piece (tho I do wear mine from time to time). There have been a few selling around the $200-$250 mark. I got my complete FMJ/Ice OTT for $200. Just have to be patient and keep your eye out.

7. JayMann

JayMann Oakley Collector

Yeah thats very true seen a pair on the Bay sitting at £140 at the mo finishes in a few hours gonna see what the go for these are FMJ/Fire Iridium... From the pics he has the box and said never worn just on display nothing about the micro bag but i'm guess he has it is he has the box what do you think i should bit up to?

8. Mickle

Mickle Oakley Beginner

I wouldn't go much above £160 to be honest. But it depends how much you want them I guess?

9. JayMann

JayMann Oakley Collector

Not in to them that much would want a pair one day just seen them at a good price if i don't get them i'll just wait i'm sure more will come over the year no rush