• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Going to head quarters

Ive taken about 15 frames in for tune ups over the last year or so. Every single time they have done a great job. I don't see where all the hate comes from on oakley tune ups. Maybe mailing them in is different than walking in. Idk. They've always been good to me.
If you think about it.....if you mail them in they are more likely to get "lost". ;)
Hard to lose a frame when you are standing right there.

Great time at HQ. It was a little anticlimactic but none the less still pretty cool. Hot my frames tightened (x-mans are tighter) and bought some swag haha. At in and out now :)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Here's some pics!

There isn't exactly an "SI area" so to speak. Your government ID will gain you access to the employee store where you can shop and get employee pricing. That is if they choose to let you in and you are there on the correct day of the week. ;)

I'm not sure if I would let them tune up your X-Metals anymore. Just a heads up on that one. It's a crapshoot now.
Not ALL gov ID's work. Only certain types, like their sign says ;-) And I never mention the place with the hidden entrance of which you speak because it's existence and offerings should remain under the radar, IMHO.

Latest Posts

Back