• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Going To HQ Today

I have a friend that works there. He just takes me back to his office so we can chat. I don't take any pictures of any place that isn't accessible by the general public. So the pics i took of the lobby isn't anything secret. Anyone who's anyone can walk in and take pics.

HEY... I was there yesterday also, were you there when they were driving the tank full of Germans around the heli pad? I took a picture of them posing it up after the ride ended, kids in a candy store!

I was there having some warranty work done also and wouldn't you know it I dropped $800 while waiting on the repairs... Silver lining "Got my 24k Juliets at HQ" Whoot Whoot!!

I have a friend that works there. He just takes me back to his office so we can chat. I don't take any pictures of any place that isn't accessible by the general public. So the pics i took of the lobby isn't anything secret. Anyone who's anyone can walk in and take pics.

Ahh thats cool. I know people that know people that work there haha. I wasn't saying that you did anything wrong, I'm just saying they told me that they don't let anyone past the lobby anymore because of them taking pictures of "secret" stuff. It sucks for me haha. Didn't mean to sound like i was accusing you of doing something wrong, and sorry if i did!

Back