• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Going To HQ!!!

Look for the Oakley Tank on the lower driveway, hopefully it's still there. Certainly don't forget your camera.
Tim

Look for the Oakley Tank on the lower driveway, hopefully it's still there. Certainly don't forget your camera.
Tim
Last time I was there, maybe be a month or two, it was out being repaired. May be awhile, Russian tank parts are rarer then Romeo 1's.

from what i heard it is operational meaning it drives, no armament naturally, they took VIP's for rides cause u can see where the tank tracks are from driving it.
Tim

Meeting FGG would be just about as cool as going to HQ!!

I get to OC at 12:30, by the time I get my bag and car it'll probably be 1:30 when I get out of there. I plan on going to HQ from there. I'm probably going to grab lunch first, any recommendations? Mind you, I've never been to Cali so something unique to the area is a must!

Cool, that sounds likes good place to eat. And, I think everybody on this forum would disagree with you not being exciting. What you have done with your collection is exciting and unfathomable by most of us.

Cool, that sounds likes good place to eat. And, I think everybody on this forum would disagree with you not being exciting. What you have done with your collection is exciting and unfathomable by most of us.

Yeah man, grab some of the Empanadas or Argentinean Pizza... GOOD STUFF!!!

Shoot me your number in PM and will hit you back with mine...

Latest Posts

Back