1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. wassaaaaaaaaaap

wassaaaaaaaaaap Oakley Beginner

Just wanted to know where the best place(s) to get Oakley's is in Vancouver. Also what is the sales tax there? Can anybody drop some Oakley knowledge on me?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. sander

sander Oakley Enthusiast

There's an O-Store just outside of downtown. It's in a mall, but I forget what it's called.

3. O-Cow91

O-Cow91 Oakley Beginner

Your best bet would be the O-Store in Metrotown, after that there's not really a whole lot other than SGH and sporting goods stores. As far as sales tax there is 7% PST and 6% GST and FYI theres a rougly 20% price difference between Canada and the US. Of course theres always Craigslist too.

4. wassaaaaaaaaaap

anything cool at that store? With that tax I'm probably only going to buy cheaper stuff like shirts. Do they have Vancouver/Canada edition stuff?

5. Oakley plumber

Oakley plumber Oakley Beginner

I bought 2 X Squared at the o store at metro town.

6. O-Cow91

O-Cow91 Oakley Beginner

Basically your typical O-Store, theres a decent selection of special/limited edtions and a few X-Metals thats about all I can think of in terms of cool stuff. And to my knowledge there isn't any Vancouver/Canada edtion that exists.

7. BADNESS

BADNESS Resident Troublemaker

U probably won't find anything special in Vancouver as far as the metrotown oakley store is concerned. The only thing I've seen lately is the special edition Olympic watch. But its around $1000 ! You can pm me if u need any more info or help.

8. wassaaaaaaaaaap

Ah well I guess it's mostly window shopping there then unless something really grabs my eye. Thanks guys. Let me know if anywhere else in Vancouver has cool Oakley stuff. I'm also passing through Washington State so if there is something there you guys can recommend let me know as well. I plan on making a trip to the Vault there but if there are any other stores in the area I might be able to swing by there too.