• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Going To Vancouver This Month. What Are The Best Places For Oakley In The Area?

wassaaaaaaaaaap

Oakley Expert
Honolulu
Just wanted to know where the best place(s) to get Oakley's is in Vancouver. Also what is the sales tax there? Can anybody drop some Oakley knowledge on me?

There's an O-Store just outside of downtown. It's in a mall, but I forget what it's called.

Your best bet would be the O-Store in Metrotown, after that there's not really a whole lot other than SGH and sporting goods stores. As far as sales tax there is 7% PST and 6% GST and FYI theres a rougly 20% price difference between Canada and the US. Of course theres always Craigslist too.

Basically your typical O-Store, theres a decent selection of special/limited edtions and a few X-Metals thats about all I can think of in terms of cool stuff. And to my knowledge there isn't any Vancouver/Canada edtion that exists.

U probably won't find anything special in Vancouver as far as the metrotown oakley store is concerned. The only thing I've seen lately is the special edition Olympic watch. But its around $1000 ! You can pm me if u need any more info or help.

Ah well I guess it's mostly window shopping there then unless something really grabs my eye. Thanks guys. Let me know if anywhere else in Vancouver has cool Oakley stuff. I'm also passing through Washington State so if there is something there you guys can recommend let me know as well. I plan on making a trip to the Vault there but if there are any other stores in the area I might be able to swing by there too.

Back