• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Going under the knife

Everything will turn out well. You will have plenty of time during recovery to be browsing the board. Look forward to hearing from you afterwards.

I understand your worries. Had surgery on shoulder a year or so ago. 1st time having surgery for anything.
Apparently beforehand at some point they give you something that you really don't care what they do...cause I went from nervous ...to, y'all just do what you got to do, in short order..lol
Good luck...looking forward to seeing you post up tomorrow! Prayers in the mail.
DB

Going under the knife for a hernia repair tomorrow at 0830. Starting to get a little nervous. I guess it's natural to be a bit nervous when having any surgery, but it's almost crunch time. I'm not so worried about anything other than the anesthesia I guess. I hate having to be put under a general anesthetic. I'll post something once I get out of surgery and back home. Wish me luck, say a prayer, any gestures are appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I go under the knife April 26th so prayers out to you buddy!!! Just remember to return the favor ;)

pparently beforehand at some point they give you something that you really don't care what they do...cause I went from nervous ...to, y'all just do what you got to do, in short order..lol

That's would be the anesthetic. They put it in your IV and in a few seconds you're out.

I go under the knife April 26th so prayers out to you buddy!!! Just remember to return the favor ;)

Prayers back at you, bro. Hoping all goes well for you. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of surgery are you having? 11

Back