• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Going under the knife

Prayers back at you, bro. Hoping all goes well for you. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of surgery are you having? 11
Diverticulitis, plan is to remove about 16" of my colon but may have to remove more once they go in. Initial plan is incision from belly button to pelvic bone assisted by Lathroscopy. If they find more wrong then they will open me up to my sternum. Right now scheduled for about 5 hour surgery. My PCP said worse case of diverticulitis he has ever seen. I'm like do I get a lollipop or something for that, lol just be glad when it's all over!

Diverticulitis, plan is to remove about 16" of my colon but may have to remove more once they go in. Initial plan is incision from belly button to pelvic bone assisted by Lathroscopy. If they find more wrong then they will open me up to my sternum. Right now scheduled for about 5 hour surgery. My PCP said worse case of diverticulitis he has ever seen. I'm like do I get a lollipop or something for that, lol just be glad when it's all over!

The "like" is for sharing the story, not for what you're going to have to go through. (just to clarify).

Sorry to hear about you having to do 5 surgeries. One is scary enough. Praying for quick recovery from all of them. Let us know how you're doing after each one.

The "like" is for sharing the story, not for what you're going to have to go through. (just to clarify).

Sorry to hear about you having to do 5 surgeries. One is scary enough. Praying for quick recovery from all of them. Let us know how you're doing after each one.
I left off the hour part 5 hours, 5 surgeries I would just run!

Going under the knife for a hernia repair tomorrow at 0830. Starting to get a little nervous. I guess it's natural to be a bit nervous when having any surgery, but it's almost crunch time. I'm not so worried about anything other than the anesthesia I guess. I hate having to be put under a general anesthetic. I'll post something once I get out of surgery and back home. Wish me luck, say a prayer, any gestures are appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Good luck.

We will have @kronin323 at your home tomorrow at 9am to remove all of your Oakleys and distribute/sell them accordingly to pay your loved ones.

;)

Back