• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gold Iridium And 24k

the base tints are different..

iridium wise 24k looks more like bright gold- think of a really yellowish fire iridium.

gold iridium is more subtle, dark browny gold. more vintage and sophisticated imo.

100% correct, gold iridium has a deeper almost vintage coloration.

yeah sorry i should've worded it a little better.
i wanted to see how much more reflective the 24k was next to the gold.
judging by the pictures online, they look very similar although i know that the 24k is alot more reflective. just wanted to see if it was a huge difference.

The difference between the two is night and day. 24K is tremendously blingy and highly reflective and the gold iridium is deeper brownish and a much more subtle hue. Still great for knocking down the rays of the sun though.

Nice rendering for comparison Atmos and dead-on.

you hurt my feelings dude! ha!

24ks are pretty cool in my opinion. lost count of how many frames i have with that lenses. and i only have a single gold iridium pair. ha! and Kamikaze if you need any more vindication that the 24ks are sweet....

p1020582x.jpg

What are the stands you have inside that case? Im rapidly running out of room in mine, and need to start "stacking"

Thanks in Advance!

Steve

Attachments

• p1020582x.jpg
    p1020582x.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 274
  • p1020582x.jpg
    p1020582x.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 263
Awesome collection. 24ks look amazing, too bad I can't bring myself around to getting a pair. Shaun White is the biggest d-bag of the snowboarding world.

Latest Posts

Back