1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Utecharger

Utecharger Oakley Beginner

Hello everyone,

4 years ago I purchased my first Juliets after lusting over them for years. Right after that they were discontinued. This week I was at the mall and the salesman at sun stop was admiring them. I told him how I was disappointed about not being able to find them anymore and he said he had something I might like. He showed me some Juliets that were slightly larger than mine and had a gold nose piece and gold arms. The frames were silver/grey and the frames were also Gold in color.

I have never seen Juliets like this before. If anyone has information about these I would like to here it before I go back and purchase them.

This is what they looked like.
    Gold Oakley Juliets - 04145.jpg

Last edited: 8/3/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OdiHanin

OdiHanin Oakley Enthusiast

This is juliet's big brother, a larger juliet called xmetal xx 24k

Shaun likes this.
  3. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley Rōnin

They are called X-metal XX bro... if you can buy them then get them... metals are now difficult to find. and welcome to the forum!

4. mercbezerk

mercbezerk Unicorn Chaser Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome to the forum. Those would be X -Metal Double X frames and not Juliets. If you can get a brand new pair complete in the box, I would recommend you get yourself a pair.

Shaun likes this.
  5. Utecharger

Thank you Washi... The salesman said I could have them for $300. I think I will go back on Monday and get them.

6. Utecharger

Thank you mercbezerk! I've loved Oakley's since I first discovered them @ 15. Nothing else has ever covered my eyes. Even my prescription glasses that I just started wearing are Oaks.

Unfortunately they don't have the box that they go with. But they look to be in perfect, new condition. I'll look at them more closely tomorrow.

7. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley Rōnin

Get them... If the condition is like new or if its complete then it would be an awesome deal bro

8. atty_65

atty_65 Oakley magician Premium Member

its gonna be a cool find! grab it!

Shaun likes this.
  9. Shaun

Shaun Oakley Beginner

You better go back ASAP otherwise someone else will buy them! $300 is cheap for a x metal xx especially 24 kt! If you post it for that price in here you will have a lot of people willing to give you the 300. GLWB

Utecharger likes this.
  10. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

Great find, great price - hope you close the deal...