• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gold Oakley Juliets

Utecharger

Oakley Beginner
Hello everyone,

4 years ago I purchased my first Juliets after lusting over them for years. Right after that they were discontinued. This week I was at the mall and the salesman at sun stop was admiring them. I told him how I was disappointed about not being able to find them anymore and he said he had something I might like. He showed me some Juliets that were slightly larger than mine and had a gold nose piece and gold arms. The frames were silver/grey and the frames were also Gold in color.

I have never seen Juliets like this before. If anyone has information about these I would like to here it before I go back and purchase them.

This is what they looked like.
04145.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

4 years ago I purchased my first Juliets after lusting over them for years. Right after that they were discontinued. This week when I was at the mall and the salesman at sun stop was admiring them. I told him how I was disappointed about not being able to find them anymore and he said he had something I might like. He showed me some Juliets that were slightly larger than mine and had a gold nose piece and gold arms. The frames were silver/grey and the frames were also Gold in color.

I have never seen Juliets like this before. If anyone has information about these I would like to here it before I go back and purchase them.

This is what they looked like.
04145.jpg

They are called X-metal XX bro... if you can buy them then get them... metals are now difficult to find. and welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum. Those would be X -Metal Double X frames and not Juliets. If you can get a brand new pair complete in the box, I would recommend you get yourself a pair.

Welcome to the forum. Those would be X -Metal Double X frames and not Juliets. If you can get a brand new pair complete in the box, I would recommend you get yourself a pair.

Thank you mercbezerk! I've loved Oakley's since I first discovered them @ 15. Nothing else has ever covered my eyes. Even my prescription glasses that I just started wearing are Oaks.

Unfortunately they don't have the box that they go with. But they look to be in perfect, new condition. I'll look at them more closely tomorrow.

Thank you Washi... The salesman said I could have them for $300. I think I will go back on Monday and get them.
You better go back ASAP otherwise someone else will buy them! $300 is cheap for a x metal xx especially 24 kt! If you post it for that price in here you will have a lot of people willing to give you the 300. GLWB

Latest Posts

Back