• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Golf Stuff, Pins, Signed Posters, Stickers, Misc.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey everyone so I am trying to consolidate things I have of leftovers that I have been trying to get rid of. Trying to clear out some of the misc. stuff I have that I don't need. Prices are welcome to negotiate if you'd like. Shipping will be included in prices, International will be determined based on location. Please feel free to message me if any questions. Thanks everyone!
***If item is removed from list it has been sold***
Bubba Watson Posters-$20 each given out when Bubba was in WA for the 2015 U.S. Open
Signed Ryan Sheckler Poster-$40 has white marks on the right side of the poster and on the logo (these were store Christmas GWP a few years ago, was given to me like this. GWPS varied on store location they were different everywhere).
Signed Bob Burnquist Poster-$40 has some blemishes but in overall great shape. Received the same time as the Sheckler one
YSC and 30th Anniversary Pins-$12 each
Oakley Pro-Am Driver Headcover-$35 has a couple minor blemishes on the white part, was purchased that way, hasn't been used

IMG_2006.JPG

IMG_2008.JPG

IMG_2009.JPG

IMG_1999.JPG

IMG_2004.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
What is a metal sticker cling?

PM'd on the frog cling

It's supposed to represent corporate. It's a normal sticker display that you would find in a store on an acrylic block. So I just aid corporate metal lol

Username Hidden said:
It's supposed to represent corporate. It's a normal sticker display that you would find in a store on an acrylic block. So I just aid corporate metal lol

Ok so it's just a normal sticker then?

Yes that was used for acrylics.

Is the IH pin still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frog cling, 1 corporate cling, and infinite hero pin sold

Bump plenty of stuff left

Bump want to get rid of this stuff!