• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gonna be a fight to the death for that Nike MAG

It's a fight I'll be willing to walk away from if this is what people are prepared to pay for these shoes...
Nike Mag.PNG

Let's see....

ME: "Honey, I may need some help with this one! Should we pay off the house, the car, put a couple grand in the Roth and maybe head to Florida for a week, or buy one pair of these ugly-ass sneakers"???

HER: "Are you ^%%^#@$@!*((@$^@#%@#(@$^(@*#^(^^!&&!!$%#%#$#"

"")(*_&%"

ME: "Uuuh........okay...we're on the same page, pumpkin."

Man, people are stupid.

Let's see....

ME: "Honey, I may need some help with this one! Should we pay off the house, the car, put a couple grand in the Roth and maybe head to Florida for a week, or buy one pair of these ugly-ass sneakers"???

HER: "Are you ^%%^#@$@!*((@$^@#%@#(@$^(@*#^(^^!&&!!$%#%#$#"

"")(*_&%"

ME: "Uuuh........okay...we're on the same page, pumpkin."

Man, people are stupid.

some people know how to prioritise..........

It's like anything else new, for the first year these will be very difficult to get and super overpriced, and then after that a normal person will be able to just walk into a store and get it. Just wait another year or two. And the bugs with the technology will be worked out by then too. Wait for the reviews to see how well these work.

Effectively it's a large charity donation though, rather than buying a pair of trainers. Maybe the buyer has had personal exposure to Parkinson's.

Back