• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gonna Pick These Up Today

Juleye Exclusive Eyewear

http://www.juleye.nl
The Netherlands
Within a few hours, hopefully these will be mine... Looks good to me, only the microbag has nothing to do with the O obviously. However the glasses seem to be legit to me (what about you?), that will be my 3rd EJ 2.0 then. Only 2 color ways to go :p

Last edited by a moderator:
No they are not that popular indeed. But somehow I just like this frame a lot :) Maybe it is because when I was quite a lot younger there were some guys walking around with those frames (they were the FMJ ons). And I thought wow, different than an M-Frame (which everybody had), and that "machinery-look" of the arms. I loved it and definitely wanted these glasses.

As for now I have the Cannon Red/ Black Iridium and the Metallic Black/ Black Iridium one.
Today gonna get these. And hopefully within a while I'll get the FMJ and Black Chrome ones :)

Just came back with the glasses. They are in really, really nice shape. Maybe some marks from cleaning, but other than that just as new :)
The bag, she said was the wrong one (a Bollé one). But she wasn't able to find the right one. I will make some pics tomorrow. I am pretty happy with them :)

Nice pick up monster_beetle. My friend has a pair of scratched up ones he's offered to give to me, must remember to get them from him next time.

The arms are inspired by the bracelet on the original Timebomb.

Good pick-up MB.
shame about the bag, but I am sure you will be able to track one down :0)

Latest Posts

Back