1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. thrash_273

thrash_273 Oakley Beginner

thank god we have minimal damage here (baltimore) light post at my house needs to be replace though. other than that were good here, we got power all way thru. since generator didnt arrive yet. thank god, be safe east coast

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Not just the coast line, although they're getting it the worst obviously. We're getting high winds and it's blowing over trees and other junk like crazy. Hail on the way in to work this morning, and no chance to wear my new Romeo 2's in the forecast!

3. thrash_273

thrash_273 Oakley Beginner

there you go rustpot.=) got to go to the post to ship the split lens. some of my friends got power outage in there area as early as 10pm, as a result there basement got flooded. sucks

4. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

Power went out on us at 10PM yesterday night and just came on. Our master bedroom window was leaking all day and night yesterday. Grill was knocked over but it was on it's way out anyways. Other than that, nothing major.