• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Goodies From Japan!!!

Uluahunter

I should Work at Oakley
Hawaii
Fresh off my vacation to my 2nd home! And I brought some goodies back with me...

1) Group shot of my haul, LOL...
DSC04344_zps1cab4e0a.jpg

2) My 1st pair of Ichiro's (of any kind)...absolutely LOVE this Radar colorway!
DSC04346_zps963d6615.jpg

DSC04347_zps9331c780.jpg

3) Glow In The Dark Radar
DSC04350_zps9e884d6c.jpg

4) The surprise find...Oakley X Murasaki Holbrook 40th Anniversary collab!
DSC04351_zps575eaed7.jpg

DSC04352_zpsb22eeade.jpg

DSC04354_zps0aaecb25.jpg

DSC04357_zps766377c3.jpg

5) Non-Oakley purchase...G-Shock X Eric Haze 30th Anniversary Limited Edition collab! Bad news...I'm starting to hunt for G-Shock's again!
DSC04364_zpsd2676adb.jpg

DSC04366_zps4af55cb8.jpg

All in all, I'd say it was a AWESOME trip this year! Already making my list for next year, LOL!

Is the "Join the Rebellion" the Oakley Manga or is it just a display sign? I have only seen one for sale and missed out on it.

And nice G-Shock, very nice. I have a few myself. I love my orange King of G-Shock.

All very nice pick ups.

Is the "Join the Rebellion" the Oakley Manga or is it just a display sign? I have only seen one for sale and missed out on it.

And nice G-Shock, very nice. I have a few myself. I love my orange King of G-Shock.

All very nice pick ups.

Mahalo Batman! The "Join the Rebellion" is a manga/comic book, dated 2011. One of the 3rd party vendors I visited had a few lying around behind the display case, so I asked to buy one...it was given to me for free :tongue:.

Thanks on the G-Shock also. It just happened to be good timing for me to run into the anniversary limited editions. They had a "Rising Red" line up that was released a couple of days before I left, those were sweet too! Post pics of yours...

If you ever want to part with the comic book, let me know, i would love to have it. (As you can guess by my user name, I'm into comic books.)

The "Rising Red" Frogman is awesome looking. Yeah, one of these days I will get around to posting some pics....but who know when. lol

Great haul!!! My wife is Japanese we were there in April visiting her family, I'll have to do a little Oakley hunting next time.

If you ever want to part with the comic book, let me know, i would love to have it. (As you can guess by my user name, I'm into comic books.)

The "Rising Red" Frogman is awesome looking. Yeah, one of these days I will get around to posting some pics....but who know when. lol

I'll keep you in mind if I ever decide to let the manga go, thanks again.

Does the frame glow in the dark on that Radar or just the ear socks?
Great pick ups by the way.

I know for sure the frame glows, don't believe the ear socks do. I'll have to check and get back to ya...

Nice haul to come home to! Those Ichiro Radars are beautiful!

Mahalo tavers! Yup, I couldn't believe it when I came across them in the store. I'm happy!

Nice stuff...I really like the Radar's!!

Mahalo echav!

Great haul!!! My wife is Japanese we were there in April visiting her family, I'll have to do a little Oakley hunting next time.

Mahalo mk243! Whereabouts is your wife from? Mine is from Fukuoka, we try to get back at least once a year to visit family and friends. I was actually surprised by the limited availability of Oakley's are in Fukuoka, not even one official O-Store in our area. Luckily I was able to find some good grabs anyway, hopefully next year we'll get out to Tokyo and Yokohama too. Good hunting on your next trip!

Latest Posts

Back