1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Cargo

Cargo JFL lover

So I went to a local surf shop to see if they and any old stock or display stuff that they would part with, and I found some pretty cool stuff. I got all this for $20. The coolest thing is the display to show how polarized lenses work. I tried my best to capture this with my phone, pics don't do it justice. Got A Few Smalls Today. - null_zpsd7cfff53.jpg Got A Few Smalls Today. - null_zpsa84f229c.jpg Got A Few Smalls Today. - null_zpsa5256621.jpg Got A Few Smalls Today. - null_zpsde8ac3c3.jpg Got A Few Smalls Today. - null_zps09daec55.jpg Got A Few Smalls Today. - null_zps49f3c367.jpg

Patient_Cero and Martin like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. You got a hell of a deal for just $20 for everything, you could get that for just a stand!

3. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

I like such purchases. Good shot :hunter:

4. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

sweet deal!:)

5. Cargo

Cargo JFL lover

Thanks I thought so too. I also made a friend on the retail side so if anything else comes up (display cases) ill be the first one he calls.

6. Beancooker

Beancooker Oakley Enthusiast

That is an awesome score!
    At least I am nt the only guy that uses his wife's vanity to take Oakley pictures.