• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got a good deal on 2 frogs today

Be careful I have the warn button and privileges now. Hmm let's see how many points to give to a frog hater. Lol.
All kidding aside, you havent even been a member here for a year, but in my opinion you have already proven yourself to be a great asset to the forum. Kudos to whoever made you a moderator! And the people here that know me can tell that I am being very serious right now.

All kidding aside, you havent even been a member here for a year, but in my opinion you have already proven yourself to be a great asset to the forum. Kudos to whoever made you a moderator! And the people here that know me can tell that I am being very serious right now.
Thank you. My friend. I like to help anyone I can. Whenever I can.. lol. AND!!!! Keep the frog section alive...:):):);)

Do we know you're serious because you actually said "all kidding aside"?

:p