• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got A Pair Of BNIB C Six

I have to say those violet lenses are incredible.... I am currently trying to pick up a C Six for a reasonable price but il tell ya it's not easy. I think I am going to have to get some violet lenses though once that awesomed ya comes. I think you converted me!

(Is it easy to swap out the lens? I would be afraid of damaging the lens pulling it in and out)

I have to say those violet lenses are incredible.... I am currently trying to pick up a C Six for a reasonable price but il tell ya it's not easy. I think I am going to have to get some violet lenses though once that awesomed ya comes. I think you converted me!

(Is it easy to swap out the lens? I would be afraid of damaging the lens pulling it in and out)
Swapping the lens is similar to X-Metals, except it's on a $1500 pair. It's really not that bad, and takes a jewelers Phillips screwdriver instead of the T6 which is found on X-Metals. The first time it's fairly nerve-racking though.