• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got all my Carbon Blades in! A short review...

I don't have 40...I'm in my 20s. I do have about 25 extra Juliet lenses, 10 for my Pennys, and 20 Big Taco lenses ready to get cut for whatever when I'm ready though. That's not bad! I would need a bigger display case for 40 though...unless I get rid of the stands. lol
25 Juliet lenses...damn.

The matte finish is growing on me. You really like the PRIZM lenses huh? How do they hold up for you in BRIGHT sun? I tried them on IN the store, wasn't that happy with them to be honest, and heard mixed reviews about them here. I might just very well pick a pair up. I had a chance to get them for $140 last week, instead I got one BIP and one ICE instead. I may just pick up a pair...if I don't like them, I can just sell em I guess. Do they look a bit "brown" from the outside?

We've only had 2 days of bright sunshine, but they worked well. The best way I can describe it, is they seem to cut out the brightness without making things too dark. They just seem really clear.

Latest Posts

Back