• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got Any Odd "Oakley Habits?"

If I'm wearing a sports pair (I only use them for active things) then I will take them apart and clean them thoroughly. With my daily wear pairs I clean them a few times a week depending on how much I wear them.

I refuse to let my Oakley's leave my body when I'm out and about. They're either on my face, on top of my head, or in their bag in my pocket.

Whenever I'm done wearing a pair for the day, I take them to the shower with me to get them clean, and carefully hand dry the frame. After that, I pop out the lenses and use my cleaning kit to clean the lenses.

I only store my glasses on Oakley microfiber bags. They can't ever be sitting on anything else.

When I fold in the earstems, the right earstem HAS to be folded in first. It just bugs me otherwise.

There were times when I needed to put my Oakleys on the table. I made sure that the surface were smooth. If not then tissue would be needed. In the office I usually put them on my table (I have glass table) then whenever I see co-worker approaching, I quickly put them in my micro bag and store them away from prying eyes.

I just took all of my glasses apart (stems and all) and cleaned them inside and out with warm water and hand soap. Then meticulously applied NanoClear to all of my lenses before installing them into the frames.

I might have a problem. :D

Back