1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. stevan5150

stevan5150 Oakley Enthusiast

They look awesome and are in great shape. Fit like a glove, no pain behind the ear at all. Only thing that concerns me is one of the titanium plates on the ear stems is kinda loose . Anyone else experience this on their bosses? There seems to be no way to tighten them up

Got In My PITBOSSES!!!! - 88a35785.jpg

Got In My PITBOSSES!!!! - e84dfa81.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. good2mod

good2mod Oakley Collector

nice pick man!

3. walkerhonda243

walkerhonda243 Oakley Enthusiast

Very Nice. That was a good buy IMO. Sorry, no info on the loose plate though

4. S-works

S-works 奥克利专家

congrats... great pick up for that price... another proud Elite series owner.. :)

i'm looking at my pit boss and i can't seem to see a way to tighten the plates. Its looks like its snapped on to the o-matter part of the frame... sorry, not much help here...

5. stevan5150

Well I just oakleys and they said for me to tighten up the plate then its $175!!!
    I about crapped my pants when she told me. Well that SUCKS! I can live with it I guess

6. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

great dude.
    i hope, you will love them, like i love mine - those sunnies are pure dope!
    the fit, the frame and the icon just AWESOME. . .

7. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

The first pair i got from the store in the Florida Mall store had the icon plate loose on the left side, took it back & they swapped them for another pair. It looks as though the icons are rivited on.

8. stevan5150

I love em but it is a little dissappointing that they would allow them to leave final inspection with loose rivets. I can definitely agree with others that said they are not worth the full asking price. The lenses are incredible I will give Oakley that much and the fit and lense size is perfect for my face.
    I just got back from the outside mall we call the boardwalk and it was a bright bright sunny day and they were a great performer.

All in all I am very happy with my purchase and the price I paid.

9. Herbsley

Herbsley Royal Duke of Hijinx

Congrats on the pick-up, brah. I must have missed the info on how much you paid - but bearing in mind the actual RRP, and the fact that they are in the "Elite" range, I would agree you could have hoped that the Pit Boss wouldn't have had this issue in the first place - never mind the customer being charged $175 to repair. Don't even go there, man.

Perhaps that is the standard "Elite" repair charge?
    "He is the voice in the race driver’s headset and the commander of a crew that turns the blitz and frenzy of split seconds into poetry in motion. He is the boss, period . . . . So he won't mind if we charge him $175 if our screws loosen a bit between the O-Matter and titanium bits.."

10. stevan5150

Touché lol ha ha ha. Yeah I paid 299 for them which I think was fair .