• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got Lucky!!

sideways

Oakley Expert
Texas
Been trying to find a pair of white text photocrhomic radars for a looooong time. I didn't want to pay full price online and could never seem to find any new ones on the bay or here, but then the planets aligned and a kid returned a brand new pair in our store! Im still at work(on break) but will post some pics when I get off.

Here they are!
d84d9edb.jpg

bb27bdd7.jpg

Can't wait to try these out tomorrow!

tavers said:
Nice! I love the frame. I ended up selling the lenses and ear socks on a plain white frame and using this for my Jade radars!

Nice! I have thoughts of changing the icons black with black socks...but then again I love the way it is now.

Nice! I have thoughts of changing the icons black with black socks...but then again I love the way it is now.
Congrat's Steven, this is a sweet Radar, i LOVE text frames more than anything.
I do like your idea of changing the icons/earsocks black, it'd look a lot better than the red which i dont like.

HDOakley said:
Congrat's Steven, this is a sweet Radar, i LOVE text frames more than anything.
I do like your idea of changing the icons/earsocks black, it'd look a lot better than the red which i dont like.

Thanks! I'm starting to think it would look better. I might just switch the matte black icons off of my crystal red frame to the text and the red to the crystal red(which sounds awesome to me lol). Idk we will see what happens in the next few days!

Latest Posts

Back