• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got My Carbon Blades

dujube6y.jpg
To me the carbon fiber they used seems to be good quality as I am a very big into CF, and I own a lot of CF things. And these are kind of like my skydiving helmet when it comes to quality. I'm not too concerned about them breaking anytime soon. I take care of my products and I'm sure I'll get lots of use out of these!

o me the carbon fiber they used seems to be good quality as I am a very big into CF, and I own a lot of CF things. And these are kind of like my skydiving helmet when it comes to quality.

+1 ... not skydiving, but other helmets, etc...

5e7azeru.jpg
the weaves and the CF thickness is on par. It's just that anything round will have higher impact resistance. But the quality and size of each weave is the same.

How do the lense sizes compare to other Oakleys on these? Are they similar in size to the Squared Whiskers? I would like to know size before ordering. No point if they are too big for my face. Thanks.

Great pictures, I can't wait to get my hands on a pair of carbon blades next week. Hopefully they fit my face, first time buying shade without testing them out before hand.

I am one click before pulling the trigger,blind buy,which lenses do you suggest for the Greek climate ?
Thank you and Happy Easter!

Back