• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got My Pair Back From Chop

Ventruck

I am Jim Jannard...
My pics don't do his work justice. Damn camera didn't want to focus today regardless of panning or lighting. If there was a reason for me to finally upgrade my iPhone 3GS...

But yeah, there they are paired with +Red. Whole frame is clear colors with a Valentino Rossi influence. Green/Yellow front, black arms with grey detail between the bands and logo, plain clear bands. Topped with a Cerakote clear which is expected to go a long way. Great since I'm gonna be cycling with them a lot. Finish is really well done like it came out the factory and I'm impressed with how clear it is. Big ups to Dr.Chop.

IMG_3039.jpg

IMG_2343.jpg

Was debating potential earsock color changes. Looks like my selection is limited atm. I only see 5 colors available (black, white, red, purple, orange). I have some red ones but they didn't really look right to me. Just too much red for the VR "palette". White seems like a safe look, and maybe orange but I'll have to see the exact shade in person. If they had a bolder and light blue I would've tried that too.

My pics don't do his work justice. Damn camera didn't want to focus today regardless of panning or lighting. If there was a reason for me to finally upgrade my iPhone 3GS...

But yeah, there they are paired with +Red. Whole frame is clear colors with a Valentino Rossi influence. Green/Yellow front, black arms with grey detail between the bands and logo, plain clear bands. Topped with a Cerakote clear which is expected to go a long way. Great since I'm gonna be cycling with them a lot. Finish is really well done like it came out the factory and I'm impressed with how clear it is. Big ups to Dr.Chop.

IMG_3039.jpg

IMG_2343.jpg

Was debating potential earsock color changes. Looks like my selection is limited atm. I only see 5 colors available (black, white, red, purple, orange). I have some red ones but they didn't really look right to me. Just too much red for the VR "palette". White seems like a safe look, and maybe orange but I'll have to see the exact shade in person. If they had a bolder and light blue I would've tried that too.
Thanks man, glad they arrived safe and sound...I would suggest grey or white sox myself...Grey being primary.

Back