• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got My Tens Finally!

Oh yes, Dogs and Tens are similar. I always wanted a Dog but they don't cover the lower part of my eyes as good as the Ten does.

Absolutely loving the Tens so far, such a great casual pair or as I like to say "beer drinking sunnies". Fit surprisingly well and only lift off my nose when I invert my head which is impressive.

It's got a heavier wrap to the stems. They fit me great, and the lens height gives great coverage over most other Oval-O pairs. There may be some Square-O that beat it for size, but they generally fit much boxier, have straighter stems, and have coverage issues for me either blocking large chunks or leaving big gaps at the bottom and in the corners.

I'd say the Ten fits bigger than the Eyepatch, especially with the wider nose bridge that helps the Ten sit better on a larger faced nose.

Glad you like them! If they get replaced I REALLY hope they keep the orbitals (maybe clean up the 'aggressive' flares) dimensionally the same and just clean the stems up for some better appeal. Then give us as many colorways as the SJ and XX had in 2001!

It's got a heavier wrap to the stems. They fit me great, and the lens height gives great coverage over most other Oval-O pairs. There may be some Square-O that beat it for size, but they generally fit much boxier, have straighter stems, and have coverage issues for me either blocking large chunks or leaving big gaps at the bottom and in the corners.

I'd say the Ten fits bigger than the Eyepatch, especially with the wider nose bridge that helps the Ten sit better on a larger faced nose.

Glad you like them! If they get replaced I REALLY hope they keep the orbitals (maybe clean up the 'aggressive' flares) dimensionally the same and just clean the stems up for some better appeal. Then give us as many colorways as the SJ and XX had in 2001!

Would like to see this also, some less "loud" colourways would be good too

Matte black with blood skull. I want modern frames with skulls and flames that wouldn't be worn by tools wearing their sister's jeans and oversized v-necks.

IMG_0191.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0191.jpg
    IMG_0191.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 157
Back