• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got The Koston Woodgrains Now....

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
Bought these off of Fleabay.....should have got them when I saw them for eighty quid....

KGrHqRHJCIFIfhFo9-MBSLNW2UEw60_12.jpg
T2eC16FHJGFFmQgqwciBSLNWfcK7g60_12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats!

my favorite pair. check them out in either OO+ or chrome lenses or black iridium.

in my eyes hands down best all around frame. matches anything and everything u wear. subtle and classy.

photo1-5.jpg
photo1.jpg

Further to this episode: they arrived today courtesy of Hermes couriers.......the box has multiple breaks in it....the seller had only used a jiffy bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh, plus some bubble wrap....

Last edited by a moderator:
no sweat dude. as long as your woody is straight and true you should rejoice. because your are going to be getting double and triple takes for your rad shades. i have yet to run into someone what has a pair of these or even know what they are, but you will get plenty of gawkers from those who pay attention to stuff like this.

enjoy your faptastic shades brohan! if i were not so financially focused id have bought every available pair of these shades. GOAT \m/

Back