• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got The New Crankcase!

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
Looks like a Gascan with a hole to me.... So innovative... The Lux guys should be proud of this one, that and the Dispatch II.... Idoits! BRING JIM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's awesome.

I am somehow curious about this frame though....I'd have to try it on...I like the Jade and Violet variants

I understand abt the occupation it was warped attempt at kidding...one of my best friend's dad is DEA...I get it

Ya its due to law enforcement that i wont post a self pic. Im no high level official :) but some details require anonimity.

As for fit i feel they r def bigger than gascan but def smaller than fuel cell. I think its a compromise for those who feel gascan is too small and fuel cell is too large. I feel the gascan is too small for me but the crankcase suited me ok. Not my absolute favorite frame but worthy of a purchase. Ill be getting the matte clear/ice polar also.

If I can score a pair of the new crankcases, I'll post a picture of them up next to a pair of gascans and fuel cells.

Looks like a Gascan with a hole to me.... So innovative... The Lux guys should be proud of this one, that and the Dispatch II.... Idoits! BRING JIM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what!!! another re-hashed same old same old vanilla piece coming straight outta lux..I mean Oakley?? Say it ain't so...I guess if they won't hire me to help fix the ugliness they are doing, they will keep me busy outside hahaha...

I picked up a couple on Friday. I like to look of them and I think they look better in person than the website rendering.

Polished White with Jade Iridium
crankcasejade.jpg

Grey Smoke with Text/Grey Polarized
crankcaseblack.jpg