• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got The New Ferrari Canteen!

Oaks 'Between The Hedges'

The OF Boogeyman 👹
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I ordered the new Valves online without trying them on. I received them yesterday and didn't really like the fit. I ordered the dark grey with emerald iridium polarized lenses. I loved the lenses just not the fit of the frames. I am sending them back for a refund.

Stopped by a Sunglass Hut today and checked out the Canteen and Chainlink. I love the way the Chainlinks fit and look and especially like the Ferrari edition colorway just wish they were polarized. I ended up buying the Ferrari edition Canteen. I love these sunglasses! Being a huge Georgia Bulldogs fan the red and black is perfect and the ruby iridium polarized lenses are absolutely awesome!

I was kinda waffling on the decision so the salesperson offered to sell the Ferrari Canteens for $200. DONE!!

Attachments

• 20140620_213305.jpg
    20140620_213305.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 1,270
I ordered the new Valves online without trying them on. I received them yesterday and didn't really like the fit. I ordered the dark grey with emerald iridium polarized lenses. I loved the lenses just not the fit of the frames. I am sending them back for a refund.

Stopped by a Sunglass Hut today and checked out the Canteen and Chainlink. I love the way the Chainlinks fit and look and especially like the Ferrari edition colorway just wish they were polarized. I ended up buying the Ferrari edition Canteen. I love these sunglasses! Being a huge Georgia Bulldogs fan the red and black is perfect and the ruby iridium polarized lenses are absolutely awesome!

I was kinda waffling on the decision so the salesperson offered to sell the Ferrari Canteens for $200. DONE!!

Congrats! Nice Score!

Great score! I ended up returning mine due to a fitment issue. They were super comfortable and they are very sharp. Congrats!

P1090992R.jpg
P1100024.JPG
20140606_104054.jpg

The Canteen fits my face very well, no "light leakage" at all for me. I love the Ferrari colorway too. The ruby iridium polarized lenses are amazing; they look cool as hell and work even better. These are my favorite pair....As of now.

Why is it that the Canteen isn't anywhere on Oakley's website?

Edit.... Nevermind, I see that this model is exclusive to SGH, which I find VERY weird. I understand giving SGH one colorway or special edition, but to give them the whole model is just crazy. If you can't buy an Oakly model on the Oakley website or in an Oakley store, it doesn't seem like an Oakley model to me.

Last edited:
Nevermind, I see that this model is exclusive to SGH, which I find VERY weird. I understand giving SGH one colorway or special edition, but to give them the whole model is just crazy. If you can't buy an Oakly model on the Oakley website or in an Oakley store, it doesn't seem like an Oakley model to me.

Latest Posts

Back