1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Oaks & Dawgs

Oaks & Dawgs Oakley Expert Premium Member

I ordered the new Valves online without trying them on. I received them yesterday and didn't really like the fit. I ordered the dark grey with emerald iridium polarized lenses. I loved the lenses just not the fit of the frames. I am sending them back for a refund.

Stopped by a Sunglass Hut today and checked out the Canteen and Chainlink. I love the way the Chainlinks fit and look and especially like the Ferrari edition colorway just wish they were polarized. I ended up buying the Ferrari edition Canteen. I love these sunglasses! Being a huge Georgia Bulldogs fan the red and black is perfect and the ruby iridium polarized lenses are absolutely awesome!

I was kinda waffling on the decision so the salesperson offered to sell the Ferrari Canteens for $200. DONE!!

Attached Files:

spin_nin likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakleymans

Oakleymans Oakley Beginner

Congrats! Nice Score!

3. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

These are nice congrats

4. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

Those look great. Very nice purchase!

5. spin_nin

spin_nin Oakley Expert

Great score! I ended up returning mine due to a fitment issue. They were super comfortable and they are very sharp. Congrats!

Got The New Ferrari Canteen! - P1090992R.jpg Got The New Ferrari Canteen! - P1100024.JPG Got The New Ferrari Canteen! - 20140606_104054.jpg

6. spin_nin

spin_nin Oakley Expert

7. Oaks & Dawgs

Oaks & Dawgs Oakley Expert Premium Member

The Canteen fits my face very well, no "light leakage" at all for me. I love the Ferrari colorway too. The ruby iridium polarized lenses are amazing; they look cool as hell and work even better. These are my favorite pair....As of now.

spin_nin likes this.
  8. discodave

discodave Go Navy!

Why is it that the Canteen isn't anywhere on Oakley's website?

Edit.... Nevermind, I see that this model is exclusive to SGH, which I find VERY weird. I understand giving SGH one colorway or special edition, but to give them the whole model is just crazy. If you can't buy an Oakly model on the Oakley website or in an Oakley store, it doesn't seem like an Oakley model to me.

Last edited: 7/2/14
  9. STavros

STavros Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

I think it is a sgh exclusive

10. discodave

discodave Go Navy!

Nevermind, I see that this model is exclusive to SGH, which I find VERY weird. I understand giving SGH one colorway or special edition, but to give them the whole model is just crazy. If you can't buy an Oakly model on the Oakley website or in an Oakley store, it doesn't seem like an Oakley model to me.