• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Grab Bag Of Beater Lenses And Some Mars Unobtainium For Sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have some beater lenses and Mars Unobtainium for sale. Lenses area ideal if you want lenses for everyday wear.

Sorry, US only please.

Splinter: Warm Grey. Two tiny nicks on the left lens. Doesn't affect vision. $15

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

Batwolf: Black Iridium. Scratch in the middle of the lens where the nose bridge would be. Doesn't affect vision. $15 SOLD
DSC_0010.jpg

Juliet Emerald Iridium: Three small scratches and an tiny nick on the bottom left lens and two small scratches on the bottom right lens. May affect vision. $10 SOLD

DSC_0003-1.jpg

DSC_0002-1.jpg

Penny Ice Iridium: Pretty beat up from the previous owner but some may find it still serviceable. Will affect vision. $5 SOLD

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

X-Squared Black Iridium: Has a scratch on the inside of the right lens. : May affect vision. $10 SOLD

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

Mars Unobtainium: 25 and 50 shocks and a set of nose bombs. $20

DSC_0001-2.jpg

Can do a lot deal with a big discount if you're interested in all of the items. Sorry for the terrible pics!

Some people reacted to this post.
GD... I just paid $30 for juliet emerald in similar shape... I'll take yours also tho. Please pm your paypal.

Username Hidden said:
GD... I just paid $30 for juliet emerald in similar shape... I'll take yours also tho. Please pm your paypal.
PMed!

Added another set!

Juliet Emerald Iridium: Two small faint hairline scratches on the bottom right lens. Doesn't affect vision. $30 SOLD

9.jpg

8.jpg

PM's on the emerald

Replied!