• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Grabbed A Deal, I Think..

Screw it, went ahead and pulled the trigger, paid through Paypal anyways so if anything happens at least I can file a claim, paid 105.83 pounds and shipping included in the price, not sure how much is that in dollars but not that much I think, hope this is legit cause this will be an absolute steal if it is

im from UK and they are 100% legit, online retailer of Oakley Vault Portsmouth...

Act now think later. I tried to research but found nothing about this website. The parent company is about 11 years old. I am curious about the numbers on the boxes. Would be a good idea to post a thread. Maybe 300 were not made. Lets use this thread for updates on shipping, item condition, and to see how many people file claim. I really wonder how many they have in stock. It's worth calling them to see that the their # is good before buying. I once was about to buy several Tommy Bahama shirts and found that the guy running the website was on rip off report. I decided not to buy. Strikes me as strange that there is no further info regarding this company.

Well you do have a point, in a way this is one of those deals that might be too good to be true, but I'm willing to risk, I paid with Paypal so I can file a claim if something happens, just have to wait for the glasses to arrive....

Back