• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Grabbed A Pair Of Stussy Hijinx...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

Grabbed these on ebay for a mere $92.00. Brand new and polarized limited edition, can't beat it:

StussyHijinx.jpg

Is the only design on them at the end of the earstem?

There is a Stussy etching in the upper right hand lens and of course the Polarized in the lower left lens. Inside one earstem is a Buffalo Soldier marking and the bag and box are custom. This was a Japan only release, for Stussy Japan. Very nice pick up!

Most of the Vaults have these right now. At least mine does
The Vault at Arizona Mills? I've seen them there! Problem with the vault is most of the time they don't come with the matching bag/box which has been a deal breaker for some almost-purchases

Ya, I've heard they were selling at the Vaults for around 130??

If I outbid ya, it was at the very end LOL. My last bid was with 4 seconds left.

On a side note, I was glad to see it was black iridium polarized, for some reason, I always thought it was grey polarized BLAH! They are kind of bland, but a nice pickup and work well for my police traffic shifts LOL! You could always throw a fire in there to go with the yellow, too!

Also forgot to mention, I may have to change out the polarized for regular black iridium as I've noticed sometimes the polarized give me headaches. However, I wore these today for about five hours with no headaches. Maybe the iridium coating helps, but I don't know ???

The Vault at Arizona Mills? I've seen them there! Problem with the vault is most of the time they don't come with the matching bag/box which has been a deal breaker for some almost-purchases

Ya they do. And they have the box and bag! I picked mine up the other day. The only time they don't have the bag and or box is for stuff they call DE.