• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Grails

C6 carbon 4 me. I dont know if i will ever get one, almost got an aluminum on but got beat by 25bucks. Other grail was my 3month old son that my wife and i were waiting almost 11years for.
20140821_143522.jpg

Ruby New Zero. Saw them for sale, procrastinated, never saw another.

Vr28 Blue Iridium polarized Ti Square Wire 2.0. About six years ago, I missed one on ebay for <$100 because I went for a bicycle ride and forgot to bid.

I've had or have all the vr28bi models except that one.

hmmmm so far all x metals for me ive got a new pair of mars craters showroom condition mint in box.

I think at first my grail was a pit boss one. After I purchased one the next grail was the c six. I was super happy when I bought that. Then I moved on to a timebomb 2 and am thankful that I was able to purchase one. Now I am content but would love to have a carbon fiber c six, which I can not afford at the moment and not sure I ever will be able to.

Romeo for me .... baddest pair of sunglasses ever made. You guys have some great ones though, I had never even heard of the livestrong C-6. Awesome... but I could never hope to get a pair.

Latest Posts

Back