1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Moving a few pair. Shipping is CONUS only. (PM if your interested and outside the US) buyer covers Paypal fees, I cover shipping.

Juliet's. Nose is loose, but wearable. Comes with two sets of VL lenses. Blue and yellow. Frames are in pretty good shape. No box or coin. SOLD

Romeo 2. Pretty much the same condition as the Juliet's. These have BI polarized lenses though. No box or anything. SOLD

Grape juice Holbrooks. Grey lense. Worn once. Comes with brown box and bag just how I bought them. SOLD

Custom Dispatch 1s. Bought from a member here. Great shape. I never wore them. Gloss black frame, black text arms, silver slider thingies, white text icons black lenses. They're sweet looking, I just can't wear dispatchs. Comes with black bag and custom box. $75 OBO
    Grape juice Holbrooks, Custom Dispatch 1s, Juliet's and a Romeo 2 - amyhutuz.jpg
    Grape juice Holbrooks, Custom Dispatch 1s, Juliet's and a Romeo 2 - une9ymes.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 8/27/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Here's my money, thanks

Rating:
    100%
    pmed romeo 2

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM'ed

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    R2 sold

5. Anonymous

Anonymous O Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Those dispatches do look really cool. The lenses are way to big for my face though. Wish I could pull em off. GLWS

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bumpity bump bump

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    OBO people, lets me this happen!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PRICE DROP on all shades!! Also maybe be open to trades.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sunday morning bump

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Holbrooks are sold!

Two pairs left, lets deal people!