• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Great deal on Juliet's

Oakman1992

Don’t Save Pictures of Me
Premium Member
I'd love if someone in the area picked these up for me but I know I'm talking to a wolf pack ha so if you wanna be nice hit me up and I'll through in some extra moolah. OAKLEY Juliet Sunglasses

I'd love if someone in the area picked these up for me but I know I'm talking to a wolf pack ha so if you wanna be nice hit me up and I'll through in some extra moolah. OAKLEY Juliet Sunglasses
Sorry Man ... those are gone! MINE! And they were polished carbon x squared IN very good condition. Best Find ever for me and probably will be forever. Unless someone wants to sell me they're Romeos for ten bucks.

I saw the listing Sunday evening and contacted him at 1030pm. Not to say I wouldn't have seen your post and run to get them (haha), but that's not what happened this time. Fyi.. college dude. Probably needed some gas money or something.

I saw the listing Sunday evening and contacted him at 1030pm. Not to say I wouldn't have seen your post and run to get them (haha), but that's not what happened this time. Fyi.. college dude. Probably needed some gas money or something.

You mean someone who is that dense is actually in college? Now THAT'S SCARY!

aruhyza7.jpg
dygepu2e.jpg

Back