1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. MrSneis

MrSneis Oakley Beginner

I know there's lots of folks here from around the world, but I notice whenever I list a pair of frogs on eBay that they inquiring buyers seem to be 80% out of the US. In AZ where I live our selection is also quite awful in terms of new releases. Am I right to say that the demand is greater Internationally compared to the US? Maybe it's just Arizona :(

I'm fixing to trade one of my pairs for a purple fade with a guy from Peru soon, hopefully all goes smooth!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

Yes, that's been the case in my experience. Less than 10% of the Oakleys I've sold have sold to someone else in the UK. The overwhelming majority have been sold to Malaysia or Singapore, a few to Australia, a few to Japan, and the remainder within Europe or the US/Canada. Never had anyone from Peru though!

3. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

you guys are right. the Frogs are hot stuff in Asia. and O-Stores are not found in every country, which limits the chances we have of getting stuff. so to the internet we turn to. =) we really don't have much choice. oh well.

4. FrogTastic

FrogTastic Friend of the Frog

Ive noticed thereis a huge following out there. Alot of fakes, but just as many true fans. I wonder why. It is the fit Jono?

5. jonoyong

i think it's due to the retro-style that's currently the In-Thing in the region. the fakes is the main thing that irks me. sucks that majority comes out from my region. bummer.

6. FrogTastic

Thats being said, I think the biggest frog collector are from there as well.

7. jonoyong

i would say..the collectors with the biggest wallets are there. =) i'm definitely excluded from that description, coz i have been adding frogs at a trickle..damn. being left behind in the dust..

8. FrogTastic

Jono, u been killing it lately!