• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Greater Demand Internationally?

MrSneis

Oakley Beginner
Arizona
I know there's lots of folks here from around the world, but I notice whenever I list a pair of frogs on eBay that they inquiring buyers seem to be 80% out of the US. In AZ where I live our selection is also quite awful in terms of new releases. Am I right to say that the demand is greater Internationally compared to the US? Maybe it's just Arizona :(

I'm fixing to trade one of my pairs for a purple fade with a guy from Peru soon, hopefully all goes smooth!

I know there's lots of folks here from around the world, but I notice whenever I list a pair of frogs on eBay that they inquiring buyers seem to be 80% out of the US. In AZ where I live our selection is also quite awful in terms of new releases. Am I right to say that the demand is greater Internationally compared to the US? Maybe it's just Arizona :(

I'm fixing to trade one of my pairs for a purple fade with a guy from Peru soon, hopefully all goes smooth!

Yes, that's been the case in my experience. Less than 10% of the Oakleys I've sold have sold to someone else in the UK. The overwhelming majority have been sold to Malaysia or Singapore, a few to Australia, a few to Japan, and the remainder within Europe or the US/Canada. Never had anyone from Peru though!

you guys are right. the Frogs are hot stuff in Asia. and O-Stores are not found in every country, which limits the chances we have of getting stuff. so to the internet we turn to. =) we really don't have much choice. oh well.

you guys are right. the Frogs are hot stuff in Asia. and O-Stores are not found in every country, which limits the chances we have of getting stuff. so to the internet we turn to. =) we really don't have much choice. oh well.

Ive noticed thereis a huge following out there. Alot of fakes, but just as many true fans. I wonder why. It is the fit Jono?

Ive noticed thereis a huge following out there. Alot of fakes, but just as many true fans. I wonder why. It is the fit Jono?

i think it's due to the retro-style that's currently the In-Thing in the region. the fakes is the main thing that irks me. sucks that majority comes out from my region. bummer.

Thats being said, I think the biggest frog collector are from there as well.

i would say..the collectors with the biggest wallets are there. =) i'm definitely excluded from that description, coz i have been adding frogs at a trickle..damn. being left behind in the dust..

Latest Posts

Back