• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Green Racing Jacket Gen 2

Hi I'm quite new to the forum and exploring older posts. Are those green frames OEM or are they custom painted? They look greeeeat.

Thanks.
These where special made by Oakley for sponsored athlete, so not a colourway that was for sale.
Not my colorway but they Look really nice.I saw that you also hunt the yellow ona and those are the ones that I'd kill for :D I ride red/yellow cannondale bike-already abusing red RJs and having yellow but be a dream :) + ruby lens and I'm in heaven hehe. Since you were able to find green I wisi you luck in finding yellow. When that Day Comes I hope to See some pics.
Cheers

Thanks.
These where special made by Oakley for sponsored athlete, so not a colourway that was for sale.
Here is one colour way I didn't seen before, are you still with this sunglasses? Want to sell them? :) hehe

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

hehehe , true said you are in the line. i wonder if he ever decides to sell ? we can do a auction like? haheheheh ! :D

respect O-Bro, if you came first and they ever go on sale you are the first one to pick them up :) i wait in line :)

Regards.

'trump - No ban ' :)

Back