• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Greeting From Malaysia

xse7en

Oakley Beginner
Hi All, u can call me seven, i've been a fan of oakley frogskin lately and just bought a pair of frogskin yellow blacklight.
Nice to meet you all!!

sorry my english was terrible. i hope you guys can correct it for me :tongue:

hi seven,

welcome to our board! if you are into the frogskins, you have to check the frogskin section. your addiction will grow very fast, if you see all the different regular models and than the rare-limited-collector-whatever-editions!!
hope your wallet is filled!

cheers & have fun . . .

Oh i totally forgot to do an intro.. Hey all! I'm from Perth (i know i know.. boring right), and Im a fairly new X-metal addict (and a few o-matters dont hurt! =P). My first pair was a Zero 0.7, which I LOST in Highschool! Crushing. Anyway, about 4 years back I bought the Radars (was doing alot of sport.. sailing, cycling,running, rock climbing..only stuck with rock climbing over the years =P). Then I needed a less sporty pair and got the Juliet. BIG MISTAKE. Addiction sets in.. and the rest is history..

Currently I have..less than 10 pairs. i think. Romeo1, Mars Crater, Juliet, Penny, HalfX (in transit), Original Zero 0.4, Radar Livestrong, and just picked up a pair of Half Jackets from a fellow OF member. Im aiming to have one of each X-metal, although im holding off on the X-Squared for now.. I want the Romeo2 and XX!

Im not a collector type who puts everything in a case to sit and look pretty.. I will wear each pair out, although I have to say the Mars havent had much time outside..haha. Good for parties i guess.

Hope to make friends with fellow enthusiasts and have fun here, cheers!

Back