1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. xse7en

xse7en Oakley Beginner

Hi All, u can call me seven, i've been a fan of oakley frogskin lately and just bought a pair of frogskin yellow blacklight.
    Nice to meet you all!!

sorry my english was terrible. i hope you guys can correct it for me :tongue:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

hi seven,

welcome to our board! if you are into the frogskins, you have to check the frogskin section. your addiction will grow very fast, if you see all the different regular models and than the rare-limited-collector-whatever-editions!!
    hope your wallet is filled!

cheers & have fun . . .

3. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

Oh i totally forgot to do an intro.. Hey all! I'm from Perth (i know i know.. boring right), and Im a fairly new X-metal addict (and a few o-matters dont hurt! =P). My first pair was a Zero 0.7, which I LOST in Highschool! Crushing. Anyway, about 4 years back I bought the Radars (was doing alot of sport.. sailing, cycling,running, rock climbing..only stuck with rock climbing over the years =P). Then I needed a less sporty pair and got the Juliet. BIG MISTAKE. Addiction sets in.. and the rest is history..

Currently I have..less than 10 pairs. i think. Romeo1, Mars Crater, Juliet, Penny, HalfX (in transit), Original Zero 0.4, Radar Livestrong, and just picked up a pair of Half Jackets from a fellow OF member. Im aiming to have one of each X-metal, although im holding off on the X-Squared for now.. I want the Romeo2 and XX!

Im not a collector type who puts everything in a case to sit and look pretty.. I will wear each pair out, although I have to say the Mars havent had much time outside..haha. Good for parties i guess.

Hope to make friends with fellow enthusiasts and have fun here, cheers!

4. xse7en

xse7en Oakley Beginner

haha...it is hard to fill my wallet coz i also addicted to gshock watch and some sort of limited edition stuff..
    nice to know you guys

5. Oakleynerd

to many addictions :smile:

6. xse7en

xse7en Oakley Beginner

So, care to introduce yourself? I dont want to call you nerd ;)

7. Oakleynerd

nerd works for me :eek:)
    i collect Oakley glasses since the mid 90's
    guess, it's my only addiction, but this one is enough!
    if you look around in different threads you will find a bit from my collection. i have a album, which can find here http://www.oakleyforum.com/members/albums.html