• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Greetings From Kansas!

dopplergaydar

Oakley Beginner
Ann here! I'm not a sunglasses fan (Sorry, too easy to lose!) but I've been wearing Oakley prescription frames with transition lenses for a couple of years. I wish I knew what I had been missing out on!! They're so comfortable and fit great. I have a tiny face and in order for most glasses to fit they had to finagle the part that hooks around the ears down nearly 90 degrees! It looked awful! Oakley's fit like a dream!

Funny story: A few weeks ago when it was time to select a new pair, I went into LensCrafters and made a beeline for the Oakley section. I was trying on frames and an associate came over to help me. I explained that I was only interested in men's Oakley's in black or dark blue. She scuttled off looking and I assumed she was finding more styles that weren't on display. A few minutes later she came back grinning ear to ear and handed me a pair of bright blue women's Coach glasses with friggin flowers on the arm, like that particular pair was exactly what I described to her. Some people are just in the wrong profession!

Happy to be here!

Back