1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Pittsburgh Frogskin

Pittsburgh Frogskin Oakley Beginner

Hey everyone.

I'm from Pittsburgh, PA and am interested in vintage Frogskins. Looks like a great forum.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Frogskins

Frogskins Oakley Expert

Welcome aboard!

My brother in law lives in Coraopolis ...

3. Pittsburgh Frogskin

Nice! I'm right downtown. Probably only about 15 mins. from there.

4. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

welcome ot the forum!

5. systole

systole Oakley Beginner

Welcome! My Dad was out there on a long term project so I flew out there to visit, and absolutely loved it. Any chance you've been to the vault store in Grove City?

6. nalong86

nalong86 Oakley Beginner

I have family living in Carnegie and visit pittsburgh at least 8 times a year. Hands down one of my favorite citites. My wife and I talk about moving to the Pittsburgh area all the time.

I go to the grove city vault everytime i am out that way. I drive right past it on my way in. I have bought a few things there but have not yet found any deals to write home about

7. Pittsburgh Frogskin

Glad to see there are others familiar with Pittsburgh on the forum. It is a great city. I have not been to the Vault will look into stopping the next time I cruise in that direction. I take it they are a good Oakley resource?

8. nalong86

nalong86 Oakley Beginner

They sell clothes, shoes watches, glasses, bags ect. They always have DE cases though which they sell different pairs at discounted prices. It's all hit or miss with what they have on sale. Also a lot of times clothes shoes and things will b discounted. It's def worth checking out!