• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Greetings

So my Oakley are broken and Im hoping to repair them back to near original condition

You realize this isn't a parts warehouse, right? There are people who have spare consumables like rubbers and lenses that get exchanged fairly often, but frame parts like individual earstems aren't too common. Complete pairs, though, are in spades - you have a much better chance of finding a full replacement pair of the one that broke than a single earstem.

I'm not saying you shouldn't try; you never know, might get lucky, it's worth a shot. Just trying to set expectations.

You realize this isn't a parts warehouse, right? There are people who have spare consumables like rubbers and lenses that get exchanged fairly often, but frame parts like individual earstems aren't too common. Complete pairs, though, are in spades - you have a much better chance of finding a full replacement pair of the one that broke than a single earstem.

I'm not saying you shouldn't try; you never know, might get lucky, it's worth a shot. Just trying to set expectations.

Yeah, I figured as much but like you said can't hurt to try. If I can find a complete pair I may end up going that route. I did find a person in FL who had a frame without lenses but someone else gobbled them up.

Back