• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Greetings

You realize this isn't a parts warehouse, right? There are people who have spare consumables like rubbers and lenses that get exchanged fairly often, but frame parts like individual earstems aren't too common. Complete pairs, though, are in spades - you have a much better chance of finding a full replacement pair of the one that broke than a single earstem.

I'm not saying you shouldn't try; you never know, might get lucky, it's worth a shot. Just trying to set expectations.

I was able to repair them back to wearable status but I wouldn't want to hand then to so.eone

And voila - you've made the post count. Now you just have to sit around for a week and a half and the world will become your oyster. Or at least the exchange will.

Are those easily identifiable when I go looking in 11 days

Yes, should be. But WTB is "want to buy", it's a thread you create to ask for someone to sell you the part. So you wouldn't be looking for it, you'd be creating it. "WTS" is "want to sell", the listings of things for sale, and I'm suggesting you post a WTB because you likely won't find a WTS for just that arm. But if you're looking for a complete pair then yes, search the WTS. The search engine is your friend.

Back