• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Greetings!

Allan

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone I am Allan from Northern Canada, I am a huge fan of Oakley sunglasses. Does anyone know where I can ask a question about a pair of Oakleys I am looking for?..I am new to all of this. I tried searching and did not find anything. I am wondering if anyone knows where I can get the first generation Oakley fives from. I have a pair and recently ran over them. I emailed Oakley and they no longer carry parts for them. I cannot even find a picture on the net of them. I need one arm and new lenses. Or I would like to buy a whole new pair in the rootbeer color. They are by far my favorite sunglasses of all time!
Thanks for aloowing me to join this site. Thank you for any ideas you may have. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

This would be a good source for finding an old pair. When you get enough posts, you can list a WTB ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not trying to say anything. Just amazed at your collection. Its awesome, and I cant imagine the work that went into it

Ohhhh stop Owl.... Thats why I dont post pictures often, I am not trying to show off or intimidate anyone... :(

Allan, now on to you... I might be able to help you out.... PM me...

Welcome dude, new here too. I am also one of those victims of never acquiring a product we fell in love at since teen, no matter how much we begged our parents to get it, haha.

Latest Posts

Back